This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, April 16, 2010

My own Microfiche Reader

I was browsing Craigs list and moved on to another Unversity Surplus store and saw they had Microfiche readers. Now isn't that what I would need, so I could read things at home? I have run into people who told me they have their own Readers.
I have to do some thinking on this option.

3 comments:

  1. Having a microfilm reader at home seems fantastic, though I'm not sure where I would get microfilm to use with it. If I bought one home, my fiancé may kick me out of the apartment though;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you need this reader! :-) Spoil yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.